Installing now ...
Had no issues with the .348 build apart from the custom ring-tones resetting to defaults after a battery pull..
Camera bug doesn't bother me as I'm a photographer so have my canon with me most days :)
Will let you all know how it goes after a few days
After final exams I shall post my findings.
Works very stable and no problems, until now, with reboots. It is fast, working with COSMOTE in Greece.
OK so I Love This Bloody Build!!! My Bold has been running nonstop since leak released. my memory has gone from 37 MB to 41MB!!! Thank you RIM, your lack of leak control has made me a happy camper (user) : )
Every time I do a battery pull, I get an uncaught exception error when the phone loads up. Anyone else getting this error?
im about to install it, sick of the random reboots here also :p
This build is by far the best 5.0 build for the Bold 9000 yet -- I couldn't be more happy.
* New bug introduced with the camera where some on-screen buttons are disabled (mentioned earlier in this thread.) Easy workaround; just use keyboard shortcuts or the menu instead.
* Memory utilization is the best yet. After a clean OS install I have more than 45 MB free, and I haven't encountered any memory leaks yet. Even with GMaps and BerryWeather running all the time, I have over 30 MB free.
* The black font on notification icons while on a phone call has been fixed -- you can finally see item counts while on a call.
* This build finally includes the 5.0 BBM.
* This build still does not include Visual Voicemail; you'll need to install those files from .238.
* The browser fix is still required if you want access to the Internet Browser on AT&T.
* "Main Message List Settings" has been renamed to "Inbox Settings"
I've noticed that it pops up after it tries searching for my bluetooth headset.