Just loaded this beauty and it's runnung beautifully, as .348 did. I hope the radio is more consistent than .348 not that it was terrible. Occasionally I'd lose radio signal and it wouldnt recover when I was oout od=f the dead zone. I'll re post in a couple of days.
back to 238...massages can't join in 1 folder,send sms go to massages folder??bug?? Nimbuzz not working.....
i inject CJK from 5.190
but can't input chinese lang
but overall this os is good no more random reboot
hmm maybe im going back to os 4
Which theme are you using? I am running HD GreenTech with Today Preview. All of my messages are grouped under the Messages icon.
Originally Posted by mixer
sorry, but you can make sms and all other messages apear in the unified message app, just like in 314 and 348.
Originally Posted by mixer
that said, the option IS diferent than in 238 and older oses.
pd: no idea about nimbuz, i use im+, old nimbuzz sucked bad, and i won im+ in a giveaway :P
Anyone have a list of running apps? Gmail work on this release?
it was working fine for me until i did the browser for it... now it just reboots?
Installing now ...
Had no issues with the .348 build apart from the custom ring-tones resetting to defaults after a battery pull..
Camera bug doesn't bother me as I'm a photographer so have my canon with me most days
Will let you all know how it goes after a few days
After final exams I shall post my findings.
Works very stable and no problems, until now, with reboots. It is fast, working with COSMOTE in Greece.
OK so I Love This Bloody Build!!! My Bold has been running nonstop since leak released. my memory has gone from 37 MB to 41MB!!! Thank you RIM, your lack of leak control has made me a happy camper (user) : )
Every time I do a battery pull, I get an uncaught exception error when the phone loads up. Anyone else getting this error?
im about to install it, sick of the random reboots here also
This build is by far the best 5.0 build for the Bold 9000 yet -- I couldn't be more happy.
* New bug introduced with the camera where some on-screen buttons are disabled (mentioned earlier in this thread.) Easy workaround; just use keyboard shortcuts or the menu instead.
* Memory utilization is the best yet. After a clean OS install I have more than 45 MB free, and I haven't encountered any memory leaks yet. Even with GMaps and BerryWeather running all the time, I have over 30 MB free.
* The black font on notification icons while on a phone call has been fixed -- you can finally see item counts while on a call.
* This build finally includes the 5.0 BBM.
* This build still does not include Visual Voicemail; you'll need to install those files from .238.
* The browser fix is still required if you want access to the Internet Browser on AT&T.
* "Main Message List Settings" has been renamed to "Inbox Settings"
Last edited by wallcrawler; 12-10-2009 at 12:38 PM.
Reason: Added notes on browser fix and inbox settings
I've noticed that it pops up after it tries searching for my bluetooth headset.
For the life of me i cant it wont individualize personal sounds for sms messaging? i edit in contacts, first go to phone, set ring tone, then to sms and select sound, but it always defaults to same for everyone...:no:
GMail App works perfectly on my 9000/220.127.116.111
Originally Posted by MrTaz30
running programs on bold os 18.104.22.1681
these programs works on my .411
windows live messenger
Hello Folks, I see a few references to the fact that inbox is no longer only email as it was but also sms messages. I didn't see that anyone found a fix for this yet? Am I missing something. Otherwise pretty stable overall. Thanks in advance. Mark
Tags for this Thread