Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 59

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Device
    Blackberry Curve 8900
    OS
    5.0.0.348
    Posts
    50

    [FIX] SMS Not Sending On OS

    [FIX] SMS Not Sending On OS

    Figured out how to fix the SMS Not Sending Problem

    Note: Not everyone may have this problem and probably only t-mobile customers are having it I dont know.



    Ok so here are the steps that I performed in order to fix the SMS Not sending problem. (I ran multiple tests and this was the only way i fixed it)

    Steps:

    Goto: Settings/Options/Advanced Options/ Host Routing Table and select to register

    Turn off Network Connections after it registered

    Now Hold alt and type l g l g ( Hold Alt + Tap L,G,L,G )

    Now select menu and clear the logs

    Final Step Do a Quick Pull (Let it Last atleast 30 Seconds to clear some flash memory)

    After Re-boot:

    Let the Device connect to the network leave it for about 30 seconds aswell then go ahead and start texting again.



    Please Leave Feedback If It Helped You
    Last edited by death1246; 10-27-2009 at 06:41 PM. Reason: [FIX] SMS Not Sending On OS



  2. #42
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.545
    Posts
    16
    RE:[FIX] SMS Not Sending On OS

    It worked for me!!!! You must be a genius!! How did you figure THAT out?

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Device
    Blackberry Curve 8900
    OS
    5.0.0.348
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSfr View Post
    RE:[FIX] SMS Not Sending On OS

    It worked for me!!!! You must be a genius!! How did you figure THAT out?

    I checked the logs and saw the error messages it only needed to be re registered and logs removed while connection is off so error doesnt occur on unregistered device then you clear the log so the system doesnt see it and reboot.

    Only problem is this is temporary until the OS gets the error again and you have to clear the bug again.

    I wish I had a debugger or an SDK I would fix it with no problem :\

    till then this debug is the only temporary way to fix it.



  4. #44
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.545
    Posts
    16

    Talking Thanks again

    :hail: I can live with temporary! I was just about to down grade to .238 when I came across your fix. Hopefully the "Official Release" will fix this and some other problems that people are having. So far this was my main issue. Are you able to wirelessly back up your contacts?

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Device
    8900
    OS
    5.0 .314
    Posts
    1

    Problem with this OS

    Bluetooth to my car doesn't work properly. It connects then disconnects then connects then disconnects...the phone locks up for about 20-30 seconds then it connects...
    Very annoying because I drive a lot & must have Bluetooth working.

    How do I correct this problem?



  6. #46
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.545
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by death1246 View Post
    I checked the logs and saw the error messages it only needed to be re registered and logs removed while connection is off so error doesnt occur on unregistered device then you clear the log so the system doesnt see it and reboot.

    Only problem is this is temporary until the OS gets the error again and you have to clear the bug again.

    I wish I had a debugger or an SDK I would fix it with no problem :\

    till then this debug is the only temporary way to fix it.
    developerlife – Tutorials BlackBerry SDK and tools – Getting Started)

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Device
    Blackberry Curve 8900
    OS
    5.0.0.348
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by kostab View Post
    Bluetooth to my car doesn't work properly. It connects then disconnects then connects then disconnects...the phone locks up for about 20-30 seconds then it connects...
    Very annoying because I drive a lot & must have Bluetooth working.

    How do I correct this problem?

    I will check the logs with a bluetooth headset enabled and check what the problem can be. Since the headset has the same functions as the cars bluetooth it should read with same error message.

    Please provide me with the Vendor and Model of the bluetooth device you are using and I will purchase the most relevant device.

    Till then Ill try a normal headset and see





    As for the developer kit thanks SilverSfr

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    PIN
    211A70BD
    Device
    Curve 8900
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by kostab View Post
    Bluetooth to my car doesn't work properly. It connects then disconnects then connects then disconnects...the phone locks up for about 20-30 seconds then it connects...
    Very annoying because I drive a lot & must have Bluetooth working.

    How do I correct this problem?
    I had a similar problem in .238.

    Try deleting all your devise from your trusted device list.
    I had an issue where i couldn't get into the options to delete the device when Bluetooth was enabled. A work around for that is to disable Bluetooth, go into options, turn off all Bluetooth profiles, then delete the device then turn the Bluetooth profiles back on.

    Once you have deleted the devices do a battery pull then repair the Bluetooth devices.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •