Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 59

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Device
    9550(work) / 9700(personal)
    OS
    5.0.hybrid / 6.0.0.134
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by wobly View Post
    Everything else seems to work better than .238, though. Viigo even works correctly now!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Logicknot
    other than that Viigo still doesn't work.
    well these are two completely opposite statements.

    Logicknot did you do a clean install?



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Device
    8900
    OS
    5.0.something.something
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonz View Post
    well these are two completely opposite statements.

    Logicknot did you do a clean install?
    From my end, I did NOT do a clean install. I figured I would try the easy way first.

    With Viigo on .238, I had to click on "page view" do be able to scroll up and down. With this version, Viigo functions normally again.

    Opera Mini 4.2 or 5, on the other hand, doesn't work. The scroll ball can move on the menu, but can't select.
    Last edited by wobly; 10-24-2009 at 08:30 AM.

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    venezuela
    Device
    onyx
    OS
    .423
    Posts
    219
    hving problems with themes :s but everything else working fine so far, fast....



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    PIN
    20F8AB94
    Device
    8900 Curve
    OS
    5.0.0.411
    Posts
    38
    For some reason none of the "Google" series works now...maps,the shearch or sync ....says no data plan....I can get onto the net etc tho still....anyone any ideas.

    Peace....Newy

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    PIN
    211A70BD
    Device
    Curve 8900
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonz View Post
    Logicknot did you do a clean install?
    Ya I did a wipe with BBSAK then a clean install.

    The exact issues that I am having with Viigo is, that it just locks up when I try to launch it. But I am able to hold the blackberry key and it allows me to switch to a different application and keep running. If I then go back to Viigo with that method it just loads up a blank white screen but I can still tab back to another application. I downloaded Viigo from the blackberry app world so maybe there is a newer version on the Viigo website.

    Another thing I noticed is that I have some themes on my memory card that are all the files and the .jad files. In .238 i was able to explore the files on my memory card and install from the .jad files. in .314 it get an applications permissions error.

    Also it won't clear the new message icon from my main screen unless I do a battery pull on the device

    .314 has to many problems I am going back to .238
    Last edited by Logicknot; 10-26-2009 at 12:16 PM.



  6. #30
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Logicknot View Post
    Ya I did a wipe with BBSAK then a clean install.

    The exact issues that I am having with Viigo is, that it just locks up when I try to launch it. But I am able to hold the blackberry key and it allows me to switch to a different application and keep running. If I then go back to Viigo with that method it just loads up a blank white screen but I can still tab back to another application. I downloaded Viigo from the blackberry app world so maybe there is a newer version on the Viigo website.

    Another thing I noticed is that I have some themes on my memory card that are all the files and the .jad files. In .238 i was able to explore the files on my memory card and install from the .jad files. in .314 it get an applications permissions error.

    Also it won't clear the new message icon from my main screen unless I do a battery pull on the device

    .314 has to many problems I am going back to .238
    Have you checked the application permissions for Viigo, BB core and system software, and the browser, making sure they are all set to allow?

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    PIN
    211A70BD
    Device
    Curve 8900
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Have you checked the application permissions for Viigo, BB core and system software, and the browser, making sure they are all set to allow?
    So I set the BB core to allow the system software and browesr don't have an edit permissions option. Viigo was already set to allow

    Tried it out and it did the same thing. Did a battery pull then tried again but problem still persists.

  8. #32
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Logicknot View Post
    So I set the BB core to allow the system software and browesr don't have an edit permissions option. Viigo was already set to allow

    Tried it out and it did the same thing. Did a battery pull then tried again but problem still persists.
    Not sure what to tell you....

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •