Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 68

  1. #9
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by 306buddyluv View Post
    Good enough for me. Good looks!!! Will start the installation after I back it up.
    I'm working on it now. Downloading the 8900 version now.



  2. #10
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by babelac View Post
    COuld you re-upload on other server. I cannot download from Megaupload
    I've been advised we will not put these up on our server. we've been asked by rim not to post any 5.0 builds on our server.

    Can you use rapidshare?

  3. #11
    triggerwicked is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow triggerwicked On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    151
    Posts
    10
    Update smooth so far, still no tabbed browsing, but browser does work. Saw comments that there was no browser in this build, not true. I also heard this build came with bbm 5.0, but my backup loaded over it. Does this mean i can safely install a bbm 5.0 ota ?



  4. #12
    jiveberry is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    chicago
    PIN
    262731CC
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.371
    Posts
    22
    just downloaded it it does have threaded SMS. bbm doesent work every thing els looks like .190

  5. #13
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerwicked View Post
    Update smooth so far, still no tabbed browsing, but browser does work. Saw comments that there was no browser in this build, not true. I also heard this build came with bbm 5.0, but my backup loaded over it. Does this mean i can safely install a bbm 5.0 ota ?
    Quote Originally Posted by jiveberry View Post
    just downloaded it it does have threaded SMS. bbm doesent work every thing els looks like .190
    BBM 5.0 does not work on this build you will have to downgrade to the old style



  6. #14
    Trankins24 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow Trankins24 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    2158AF1B
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.415
    Posts
    21
    Works great and I love it, no problems except the same next track has no sound problem from 190 is in this as well.

    Those that work that I have used/tested so far...

    - UberTwitter 0.925
    - Facebook 1.6.0.22
    - BBM 4.7
    - BB App World 1.1.0.15
    - Google Talk 2.5.22
    - Google Sync 0.5.15
    - CaptureIt 1.4
    - Myspace (even though I don't use it)

  7. #15
    MarcoPolo's Avatar
    MarcoPolo is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow MarcoPolo On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hoosier State
    PIN
    Pimpin
    Device
    9700 / Retired 8900
    OS
    6.0.0.380
    Posts
    44

    Exclamation Browser

    Just installed .238 and everything is flawless except my browser.... When i go into browser options to select my method of using the browser there is only hotspot & Wap and no option to select blackberry Can someone point me in the right direction ???? Thanks in advance !

  8. #16
    Trankins24 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow Trankins24 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    2158AF1B
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.415
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPolo View Post
    Just installed .238 and everything is flawless except my browser.... When i go into browser options to select my method of using the browser there is only hotspot & Wap and no option to select blackberry Can someone point me in the right direction ???? Thanks in advance !
    Go to Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Tables, blackberry menu and select register now to resend your service books. That should do the trick.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •