Did anyone experience a problem where you cannot hear your caller within 15mins of call, but they can hear you? But the call was still connected. This was tested on UMA. If you also experience this problem, please let me know.
downloading this now....thanks!
Originally Posted by Le0_Br4zuC4
I had a 9700, loved it and the 5.0 os.... had .344
hated the keys....now have an 8900, and miss the 5.0
gonna check out the .411
so, thanks, problem solved here.... cant wait to get it loaded up.
so is .411 buggy? sounds relatively stable, especially when compared to the other leaks....but i just bought a new phone and would hate to brick it so soon...
also, is there anything special i have to do if i am using the DM on a mac before loading the os if i decide to follow through???
Last edited by cdustybk; 12-16-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Hi, I installed 18.104.22.1681 using apploader on my 8900 t-mobile. The myfaves did not come up so I copied the cod files from the t-mobile 9700 O.S. software and re-installed 22.214.171.1241. I still don't have myfaves on the screen, nor do I have the icon to "show/notshow" the myfaves in the options.
I re-sent all my service books and tht didn't help. I do briefly see the icons when I switch to the precision theme but it disappears quickly.
Anyone been successful getting the myfaves to show up with 126.96.36.1991 ?
Welcome to ! I'm not familiar with the MyFaves app, but I will ask other staff members if they know.
Originally Posted by tama
Originally Posted by tama
it is said, that potentially different ways could solve your prob:
a) Deleting each one of the faves address book entry. (Deleting them out of the address book all together)
Turning the phone off, then back on.
Now, each of the MY FAVES contacts should re-appear in the address book but have to re-edited (e.g. email, address...)
b) boot and log in
go to MyFaves
Support - "My Faves Are Missing" (on the left)
"Restore MyFaves" (on the right)
if all this fails:
c) sorry for that: call customer care...
Last edited by breiti; 12-18-2009 at 07:53 PM.
thoughts on .411
I put it on my 8900 and it seems alright but have had several issues with it:
1. My DNS doesnt refresh. Often wont be able to connect to internet and have to go in and flush the DNS
2. Keys seem touchy; menu key will sometimes skip opening the menu and go to the app-switching menu. Often when I text I strike a key and it puts a . and capitalizes the next letter. Doesnt do that with other OS versions and no, its not my phone...
3. Some 3rd party apps, like quickpull, doesn't play well with it.
4. Often won't pick up EDGE and I get stuck with edge until I reboot.
1. Boots fast :Eyecrazy:
2. Cool new features but also same ones available in .348
3. Like the texting feature
4. Do like the picture sending feature. And this one sends photos much better than 348 did.
Theres some more that I cant recall right now. But I am about to wipe and revert back to 348, I had no issues with that one.
Tags for this Thread