Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 128 of 222

  1. #121
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    cough cough... there are free apps out ther that work

    amaze is one

    here is a link to their home page

    amAze - Free GPS Navigation for your mobile phone!
    I went back to 230 and the Maps quit!



  2. #122
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    I went back to 230 and the Maps quit!
    with amaze? ohh shit.. go into your options>applications make sure you are under core and set to allow.. and do that for any gps apps too

  3. #123
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    with amaze? ohh shit.. go into your options>applications make sure you are under core and set to allow.. and do that for any gps apps too
    Done that long before I did all this!



  4. #124
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    League City, TX
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    BBC
    Posts
    126
    rlervin, have you tried not loading the backup and checking .230 gps? I know the flick scrolling would work on the storm .140 when using a backu from .191. Just a guess.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by cveklund
    rlervin, have you tried not loading the backup and checking .230 gps? I know the flick scrolling would work on the storm .140 when using a backu from .191. Just a guess.
    Sure did!



  6. #126
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    OK.. I am now at another loss...anyone else on an 8330 with 5.0.0.230 having trouble with BB maps?

    R have you tried downloading the os again, completely getting rid of everythingyou have right now?

  7. #127
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa
    OK.. I am now at another loss...anyone else on an 8330 with 5.0.0.230 having trouble with BB maps?

    R have you tried downloading the os again, completely getting rid of everythingyou have right now?
    No. AmazeGPS didn't work either. I have tried 230 and the 238 hybrid. Same with both.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)



    No. AmazeGPS didn't work either. I have tried 230 and the 238 hybrid. Same with both.
    :aargh4: :aargh4: :aargh4: :aargh4: :aargh4: :aargh4: :aargh4:

    Try unintalling any os on the pc.. download a new fresh version of the full 5.0.0.230...

    Do a security wipe on the phone, then wipe with BBSAK... and hoopefully

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •