Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 80 of 222

  1. #73
    rlervin's Avatar
    rlervin is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow rlervin On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    you are in the 8330 no biggie we will get you to the right thread
    I am talking about the 8330. I have both it and a Storm!




  2. #74
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    I am talking about the 8330. I have both it and a Storm!
    lyric made an 8330 hybrid with .238?? damn lol sorry my man.. like i said no biggie... I HAVE TO FIND THIS

  3. #75
    rlervin's Avatar
    rlervin is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow rlervin On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    lyric made an 8330 hybrid with .238?? damn lol sorry my man.. like i said no biggie... I HAVE TO FIND THIS
    Yep. It is based on 230 for the 8330 and has 238 Java. It is on the bbhybrids vip site.

  4. #76
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    Yep. It is based on 230 for the 8330 and has 238 Java. It is on the bbhybrids vip site.
    sweet thanks for the info.. As soon as its up here we will have to get a findings thread going

  5. #77
    awill300's Avatar
    awill300 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    GA
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Hybrid
    Posts
    354
    don't know if this was posted, but I just noticed appworld is 1.1.0.19 now

  6. #78
    rlervin's Avatar
    rlervin is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow rlervin On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Has anyone gotten BB Maps to work with the satellites on this version?

  7. #79
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Has anyone gotten BB Maps to work with the satellites on this version?
    on the full install or lyrics hybrid?

  8. #80
    rlervin's Avatar
    rlervin is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow rlervin On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Has anyone gotten BB Maps to work with the satellites on this version?
    on the full install or lyrics hybrid?
    I am using the hybrid but I saw an early posting in this where they were have the same issue.

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •