How do I load a OS to my 8330 blackberry ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49

Thread: How do I load a OS to my 8330 blackberry ?

  1. #1
    nykillaa94 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Blackberry 8830
    Posts
    19
    Liked
    0 times

    Exclamation How do I load a OS to my 8330 blackberry ?

    hey guys. i visited the blackberryOS website and i need serious help, im going insane here trying to fix this blackberry. Well to start this off, i have a BlackBerry 8330 Curve. My friend was un-aware that after a certain amount of password attempts the system wipes itself out. So here i am googling, and downloading many many things that will suposedly help this problem. Now i found ONE that works. I downloaded BBSAK. Then i Wiped my system, it had a JVM 513 error, and evertime i hit reset it went back to the same screen, but after i wiped it, another screen came up. A screen that has a 507 error screen, which i was told is supposed to show up. After i did my readings, and suposedly this means that i have to load the OS into my blackberry. Im really not into this kind of stuff, so i would really appreciate a step-by-step instruction to getting my blackberry back to normal.




  2. #2
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times

  3. #3
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Nice work Olta.....good luck NYK
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  4. #4
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Nice work Olta.....good luck NYK
    That one is actually Neo's!!! :arms:

    to Neo :beerchug:

  5. #5
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Ahh yes but yours is the original work of art

  6. #6
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Ahh yes but yours is the original work of art
    Well, thank you. I added Neo's to my guide and so it's much easier to read now.

  7. #7
    nykillaa94 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Blackberry 8830
    Posts
    19
    Liked
    0 times

    How do i download a OS for my blackberry ?

    Ok i got a step by step list on how to wipe and then how to upload OS. I just need to find the OS for my blackberry curve 8330... i dont know where to find and download the os to upload onto my device using BBSAK. Without me downloading the Os im stuck. please help thanks

  8. #8
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    First off Welcome nykillaa! Your not a Washingtonkillaa are you? Lol
    Anyways.. I'm not quite sure what your askin for... Do you need the link
    For the os, to download to your computer? Or you can't find it on
    Your computer?

    Which OS are you looking for and will provide you a link?
    Last edited by jasonfyc; 08-08-2009 at 10:55 PM.

  9. #9
    nykillaa94 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Blackberry 8830
    Posts
    19
    Liked
    0 times

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    First off Welcome nykillaa! Your not a Washingtonkillaa are you? Lol
    Anyways.. I'm not quite sure what your askin for... Do you need the link
    For the os, to download to your computer? Or you can't find it on
    Your computer?
    haha you made me laugh. Actually, i wiped my blackberry using BBSAK. Now its at the 507 error screen. Now, this means i need to put the OS in my blackberry again,i have a Blackberry Curve 8830. I need a link so i can download it on my computer, so i can upload it onto my device.. you understand now ? i apreciate the help

  10. #10
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nykillaa94 View Post
    haha you made me laugh. Actually, i wiped my blackberry using BBSAK. Now its at the 507 error screen. Now, this means i need to put the OS in my blackberry again,i have a Blackberry Curve 8830. I need a link so i can download it on my computer, so i can upload it onto my device.. you understand now ? i apreciate the help
    Yes sir, I got you! I just need to know which os you would like to install?
    Do you want stock for your carrier, or a higher one, from a different carrier?:1244:

  11. #11
    nykillaa94 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Blackberry 8830
    Posts
    19
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Yes sir, I got you! I just need to know which os you would like to install?
    Do you want stock for your carrier, or a higher one, from a different carrier?:1244:

    Thanks. For right now i just want to get my device up and running. After that, i will focus on getting my contacts and stuff back. Then i will notify you, and we can work on updating my device OS for more fun , i will be needing the stock one for the blackberry curve 8330 and idk if this helps but i have sprint ? lol haha thanks for the help Jason!

  12. #12
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Liked
    3 times
    http://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/...BB765225CE8C0E
    This link is 4.5.0.131.
    RIM has released a higher version if you would like inthe near future!




    Sorry try this link, that one didn't go where I wanted!
    Last edited by jasonfyc; 08-08-2009 at 11:18 PM.

  13. #13
    nykillaa94 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Blackberry 8830
    Posts
    19
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    http://www.blackberry.com/SoftwareDo...ient=URNZcPHMm
    This link is 4.5.0.131.
    RIM has released a higher version if you would like inthe near future!
    i clicked the link, it says the page has beeen moved or deleted? uhmm, i dont think thats what its supposed to say. lol. is there another link?

  14. #14
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nykillaa94 View Post
    i clicked the link, it says the page has beeen moved or deleted? uhmm, i dont think thats what its supposed to say. lol. is there another link?

    Just a minute, I'll track you down one that does!

  15. #15
    nykillaa94 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Blackberry 8830
    Posts
    19
    Liked
    0 times

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Just a minute, I'll track you down one that does!
    thanks! i really appreciate it. you are deffinetely on my Recomendation list for help ! :laugh2:

  16. #16
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nykillaa94 View Post
    thanks! i really appreciate it. you are deffinetely on my Recomendation list for help ! :laugh2:

    Not a problem!
    TRy this one https://www.blackberry.com/SoftwareD...ient=URNZcPHMm

    You can thank Mepascal for this one!:hail:

  17. #17
    nykillaa94 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Blackberry 8830
    Posts
    19
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Not a problem!
    TRy this one https://www.blackberry.com/SoftwareD...ient=URNZcPHMm

    You can thank Mepascal for this one!:hail:
    thanks again. theres a list of 4 different OS. for my Blackberry Curve 8330 Smartphone. Which one is the stock one ?

  18. #18
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nykillaa94 View Post
    thanks again. theres a list of 4 different OS. for my Blackberry Curve 8330 Smartphone. Which one is the stock one ?

    I believe the 4.5.0.131 is the stock os for your phone!

  19. #19
    nykillaa94 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Blackberry 8830
    Posts
    19
    Liked
    0 times

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    I believe the 4.5.0.131 is the stock os for your phone!
    im very lost right now. i downloaded it. everything still lost. do you have a screename on Aim. or Aol. anything. Myspace IM ? im desperate. im very frustrated and lost

  20. #20
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...res-video.html

    Hello nykillaa94.

    You can look through the link I provided for you. If you have any more question please feel free to ask.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •