Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 49

  1. #9
    nykillaa94 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Blackberry 8830
    Posts
    19

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    First off Welcome nykillaa! Your not a Washingtonkillaa are you? Lol
    Anyways.. I'm not quite sure what your askin for... Do you need the link
    For the os, to download to your computer? Or you can't find it on
    Your computer?
    haha you made me laugh. Actually, i wiped my blackberry using BBSAK. Now its at the 507 error screen. Now, this means i need to put the OS in my blackberry again,i have a Blackberry Curve 8830. I need a link so i can download it on my computer, so i can upload it onto my device.. you understand now ? i apreciate the help




  2. #10
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by nykillaa94 View Post
    haha you made me laugh. Actually, i wiped my blackberry using BBSAK. Now its at the 507 error screen. Now, this means i need to put the OS in my blackberry again,i have a Blackberry Curve 8830. I need a link so i can download it on my computer, so i can upload it onto my device.. you understand now ? i apreciate the help
    Yes sir, I got you! I just need to know which os you would like to install?
    Do you want stock for your carrier, or a higher one, from a different carrier?:1244:

  3. #11
    nykillaa94 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Blackberry 8830
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Yes sir, I got you! I just need to know which os you would like to install?
    Do you want stock for your carrier, or a higher one, from a different carrier?:1244:

    Thanks. For right now i just want to get my device up and running. After that, i will focus on getting my contacts and stuff back. Then i will notify you, and we can work on updating my device OS for more fun , i will be needing the stock one for the blackberry curve 8330 and idk if this helps but i have sprint ? lol haha thanks for the help Jason!

  4. #12
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    http://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/...BB765225CE8C0E
    This link is 4.5.0.131.
    RIM has released a higher version if you would like inthe near future!




    Sorry try this link, that one didn't go where I wanted!
    Last edited by jasonfyc; 08-08-2009 at 10:18 PM.

  5. #13
    nykillaa94 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Blackberry 8830
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    http://www.blackberry.com/SoftwareDo...ient=URNZcPHMm
    This link is 4.5.0.131.
    RIM has released a higher version if you would like inthe near future!
    i clicked the link, it says the page has beeen moved or deleted? uhmm, i dont think thats what its supposed to say. lol. is there another link?

  6. #14
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by nykillaa94 View Post
    i clicked the link, it says the page has beeen moved or deleted? uhmm, i dont think thats what its supposed to say. lol. is there another link?

    Just a minute, I'll track you down one that does!

  7. #15
    nykillaa94 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Blackberry 8830
    Posts
    19

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Just a minute, I'll track you down one that does!
    thanks! i really appreciate it. you are deffinetely on my Recomendation list for help ! :laugh2:

  8. #16
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by nykillaa94 View Post
    thanks! i really appreciate it. you are deffinetely on my Recomendation list for help ! :laugh2:

    Not a problem!
    TRy this one https://www.blackberry.com/SoftwareD...ient=URNZcPHMm

    You can thank Mepascal for this one!:hail:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •