Leaked: 4.6.0.278 for 8220
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Leaked: 4.6.0.278 for 8220

  1. #1
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Liked
    0 times

    Leaked: 4.6.0.278 for 8220

    Since it was leaked a couple days ago, and nothing was in this thread for the link. I thought I would post it for everyone.

    Last edited by ausch; 06-03-2009 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Added About




  2. #2
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

    I think we had it a half day before anyone else did

  3. #3
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    I think we had it a half day before anyone else did
    shhhh
    BlackBerry by Choice!

  4. #4
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    Since it was leaked a couple days ago, and nothing was in this thread for the link. I thought I would post it for everyone.

    Download here
    Good catch Ausch we had it posted on the front page but looks like we forgot to put it in this forum as well.

  5. #5
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Liked
    0 times
    Yeah no one is ever perfect. But too bad I don't have an About shot to post. Make the thread look a little better for the few people on this thread who will see it.

  6. #6
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    I think we had it a half day before anyone else did
    Even Berryreview?

  7. #7
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    Yeah no one is ever perfect. But too bad I don't have an About shot to post. Make the thread look a little better for the few people on this thread who will see it.
    Yeah I tired to find one and no luck

  8. #8
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Thanks ausch. I was just picking on ya

  9. #9
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Yeah I tired to find one and no luck
    Yeah if it's not the Bold, Storm, or 8900 it's gonna be a little harder to find a screen shot out there. Stupid Pearl!

  10. #10
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    Yeah if it's not the Bold, Storm, or 8900 it's gonna be a little harder to find a screen shot out there. Stupid Pearl!
    :lmao: you ain't kidding

  11. #11
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Liked
    0 times
    I officially give up! I remember seeing one before I posted this thread, but do I remember where I seen it after I posted? Of course not!

  12. #12
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    I officially give up! I remember seeing one before I posted this thread, but do I remember where I seen it after I posted? Of course not!
    That would have been awesome I looked everywhere and never even came close to one.

  13. #13
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    That would have been awesome I looked everywhere and never even came close to one.
    Yeah nothing is even trying to ring a bell in my head. I'm just totally brain dead on this one.

  14. #14
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Liked
    0 times
    Had to ask for a special request from a friend to get that screen cap. So that is officially a BBOS exclusive.

  15. #15
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    Even Berryreview?
    even
    BlackBerry by Choice!

  16. #16
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    8 times
    thanks for the screen shot!!!
    BlackBerry by Choice!

  17. #17
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    Had to ask for a special request from a friend to get that screen cap. So that is officially a BBOS exclusive.
    Thanks Ausch

  18. #18
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Liked
    0 times
    No problem

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •