Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 40

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UK
    Device
    Bold 9780
    Posts
    111
    Well that's it guys and gals. Again, apologies if there are any repeats. I have simply collected most of them from other forums, and some of them are my own that I Bold-ified.

    Enjoy!



  2. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkster1970 View Post
    Well that's it guys and gals. Again, apologies if there are any repeats. I have simply collected most of them from other forums, and some of them are my own that I Bold-ified.

    Enjoy!
    Dang makes me wish I had a bold :banghead:

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    These are some nice wallpapers!!!

    Did Ealvnv see these?



  4. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    These are some nice wallpapers!!!

    Did Ealvnv see these?
    I think he had a fainting spell Olta :crazy: I haven't heard from since these were posted :lmao:

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    I see a storm wall in there :lmao: jk jk But wow!! I really like some of those walls!



  6. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    I see a storm wall in there :lmao: jk jk But wow!! I really like some of those walls!
    Yeah I know Stief imagine walls like that for the storm

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Yeah I know Stief imagine walls like that for the storm
    You forget J we are Natemz boss and he is a wizard with photoshop. Looks like Natalie will be busy when she gets back from her vacation :lmao:

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

    While Nate come back I'll see what can I do for you all,

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •