Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 18

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Drukan View Post
    nice collection... i been in need of new wallpapers for all these theme ideas runnin through my head ! Thanx for sharing !!!
    Well i hope these will work out for you Drukan. You do great work with your themes. Let me know if there is a specific type of wallpaper you would need. Layout and such. I will make one up for you.



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    305de249
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .122
    Posts
    1
    I downloaded a couple. Great collection. Thanks a ton for sharing!

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Davanw View Post
    I downloaded a couple. Great collection. Thanks a ton for sharing!
    No problem! :banana:



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Storm 9530/Moto Droid
    OS
    BBC v10
    Posts
    173
    Great wallpapers. I downloaded a few. An odd kinda unrelated note tho. For some reason when I view the page using Opera, the thumbnails come out hard to see. The frame is all screwy. They are fine when I use Firefox or IE. Don't know why it does that. Just thought I'd put that out there. Here's a pic of what it shows using Opera.

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman1987 View Post
    Great wallpapers. I downloaded a few. An odd kinda unrelated note tho. For some reason when I view the page using Opera, the thumbnails come out hard to see. The frame is all screwy. They are fine when I use Firefox or IE. Don't know why it does that. Just thought I'd put that out there. Here's a pic of what it shows using Opera.
    That is odd... Photobucket needs to get their act together.



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    194
    Check out my UPDATED Storm Wallpaper Collection to find what you need! 1,300+ wallpapers and growing!




    Remember to stop by my Storm Wallpaper Collection!
    Last edited by Justin Rampage; 04-22-2009 at 08:21 AM.

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901

    Thanks

    Thanks for the wallpapers. I downloaded and transfered them all right into my Storm media card.
    I don't think I ever have to download new wallpapers again. I'm going to spend half my time now, deciding which one to use everyday.

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    Thanks for the wallpapers. I downloaded and transfered them all right into my Storm media card.
    I don't think I ever have to download new wallpapers again. I'm going to spend half my time now, deciding which one to use everyday.
    Deciding is half the fun!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •