Can someone upload storm OEM wallpapers? Please ;)

Thread: Can someone upload storm OEM wallpapers? Please ;)

olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Liked
    3 times

Can someone upload storm OEM wallpapers? Please ;)

I am looking for OEM wallpapers, and was curious if it's possible to upload them, so I could save them onto the SD card. I have tried moving them, but they are locked and so it's not possible. I deleted mine....so any help would be appreciated

MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Liked
    1 times
    I don't have them on my device either or I would try to put them up on photobucket.....
    Sorry....Seems like it would be easy to do...If you don't seem to get any hits Olta, I'll install the 4.7 Core apps back onto my device and see If I can transfer them if you like...

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    I don't have them on my device either or I would try to put them up on photobucket.....
    Sorry....Seems like it would be easy to do...If you don't seem to get any hits Olta, I'll install the 4.7 Core apps back onto my device and see If I can transfer them if you like...
    No, Michael, don't worry going thru that...I thought may be someone already has them on the phone and can just drag to PC, then upload. No worries. As last resort, I could go thru the whole process....just tried to avoid it

toytooii is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .419/.692 Hybrid by Lyricidal (Shrunk)
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    No, Michael, don't worry going thru that...I thought may be someone already has them on the phone and can just drag to PC, then upload. No worries. As last resort, I could go thru the whole process....just tried to avoid it
    Olta777 - I did a quick Google search and this popped up.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ge...a-card-207832/

Is this of any help? Appears you might be able to copy them from here to your PC and then transfer to the SD card on your device. Hope it's helpful. To be honest, I didn't read it that carefully but noticed the files were in the post. Also scroll to the subsequent post in the above link to get the remainder of the pics (they apparently didn't fit in a single post)
    Last edited by toytooii; 06-25-2009 at 03:02 PM.

bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Liked
    5 times
    Wirelessly posted

Olta, pm me your email address and I will send them to you when I get home tonight.

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Liked
    3 times
    Thanks so much guys for helping me out!!! Toytoii, thanks for the link, just the ones I was looking for!!!...The guy used Capture It! I just learned something new Btw, I googled and googled and I guess I didn't use the right words, cause nothing came up for me. BBcrackman, thanks as well!!! Don't worry about the emailing now, as the ones that I was looking for, were in the link that toytoii attached. Thanks again guys. I am going to save them and add them to the wallpapers thread, just in case there is someone else looking for them as well :arms: You are the best!!! :banana:
    Last edited by olta777; 06-25-2009 at 05:54 PM.

toytooii is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .419/.692 Hybrid by Lyricidal (Shrunk)
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Thanks so much guys for helping me out!!! Toytoii, thanks for the link, just the ones I was looking for!!!...The guy used Capture It! I just learned something new Btw, I googled and googled and I guess I didn't use the right words, cause nothing came up for me. BBcrackman, thanks as well!!! Don't worry about the emailing now, as the ones that I was looking for, were in the link that toytoii attached. Thanks again guys. I am going to save them and add them to the wallpapers thread, just in case there is someone else looking for them as well :arms: You are the best!!! :banana:

GREAT! Glad that worked. I used "storm sample pictures" for the search term.

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Liked
    7 times
    Issue resolved closing thread :fing02: